1. Analytical Grade (AR)
- For general analytical applications: quantitative or qualitative work
- Use in a wide variety of analytical techniques.
- The purity conforms to ACS standard.
2. RCI Premium Grade (RP)
- High purity chemicals.
- Use for extraction purpose, qualitative and quantitative organic analysis.
- Suitable for laboratory and special analytical techniques.
- The purity of these products is conforming to ISO, Pharma, ACS standard.
3. High Performance Liquid Chromatography Grade (HPLC)
- For use in analytical and preparative separation.
- Mobile phase in HPLC or LC technique including gel permeation chromatography.
- Mobile phase for different type of detector.
- Use in the wavelength between 230 – 190 nm (Far UV region).
- For isocratic technique: low UV absorption.
4. Gradient Grade (SG)
- Mobile phase for gradient analysis technique.
- Low baseline drift and low levels of impurities that absorb in the UV.
5. Liquid Chromatography-mass Spectrometry Grade (LM)
- High purity solvents with low levels of trace metals.
- Suitable for LCMS analytical technique.
6. Anhydrous Grade (AH)
- Low moisture content.
- Ready to use in anhydrous applications.
- Use for protein sequencing and DNA analysis.
- Use in chemical reaction: organic, organometallic and oligonucleotide synthesis.
7. UV-IR Grade (IR)
- High purity solvent for UV-IR spectroscopy.
- Very low contents of interfering substance.
- High purity solvents with low UV absorption.
8. Pesticide Grade (PC)
- For Pesticide and Insecticide residue analysis.
- Use for extraction, isolation and preconcentration technique.
- For trace environmental analysis by capillary GC and GC-MS application.
- For volatile organic analysis (soil, water and solid waste samples).
9. Purge & Trap Grade (PT)
- Suitable for volatile organic residue analysis by GC-MS.
DETAIL PRODUCT LIST:
ADDITIVES FOR INDUSTRY
Calcium Octoate, Cobalt Octoate, Lead Octoate...
DYES & PIGMENTS
Yellow 21, Red 8, Red 218, Black 27, Orange 54...
Nitrocellulose - cotton, Nitrocellulose - cuboid granule
Carbon Black, Silica, Kaolin, Diatomite, Talc, ATH
ELECTRONIC GRADE CHEMICALS
Acetic Acid, Acetone, Hexanes, Methanol, Sulfuric Acid...
Acetic Acid, Acetone, Acetonitrile, Hexanes, Nitric Acid...
Dehydrated Culture Media, Peptones, Extracts...