REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVE):
• Bachelor degree
• Should have at least 1 year experience in selling chemicals for wood paint industry
• Able to read and write in English
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Good interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
• Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective persuasion skills
• Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions
• Should be able to handle varied tasks
• Willing to travel on frequent basis
REQUIREMENTS (SHOULD HAVE):
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Business Administration
• Should have at least 1 year experience in selling chemicals
• Good communication in English
• Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively
• Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy
• Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers
• Meeting annual sales goals and targets
• Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact
• Producing weekly report
• Providing feedback of existing and potential customers to enhance the service delivery, identify threats and opportunities
• Application letter and CV in English (clearly specify education and working experience).
• No notarized papers requirement until recruited.
• Application in English should be submitted by post or alternatively contact us via email email@example.com
• Please specify “Apply for Sales Executive” on the file cover or email subject.